Asurion issues with getting a replacement phone
JANCUN47

I had an iPhone 6 plus that had fallen and cracked the face of the phone so bad that it was unusable.  I filed a claim and paid the deductible.  I next had issues with turning off find my iphone.  I logged into the account and deactivated it by the computer.  I was contacted several times by text from Asurion to another phone and also by a call that it was not turned off.  I next called Verizon and Apple to see if they could help.  I was advised by both that it was not active.  Asurion called me again to state they would charge me $500 if I didn't turn it off.  I told them it was off and I didn't know what to do.  Lady said she would note it and then ended the call - not sure if I am getting a charge or not.  In the meantime, I did receive a replacement phone, however, it locked up continuously making the phone unusable.  Since I run a business, I am dependent upon my phone.  I went online and filed another claim and got a 2nd replacement phone.  It also had issues to where I had to press the side button and home button to shut down and restart if I wanted to use the phone.  Each time I wanted to use this phone I had to repeat.  I called Monday night again to complain about the 2nd replacement and phone and she tested some issues.  I was told that now I would get a new phone, however, they were out of stock.  Yesterday I got a call stating that the phone was still out of stock.  This is insane.  I need my phone and I need one that works.  I have been an 11 year customer and have 7 devices on my plan and feel that I have paid my fair share.  HELP PLEASE!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Asurion issues with getting a replacement phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're so sorry for any issues you've experienced with your replacement device. Please reach back out to Asurion for assistance with your device: https://www.asurion.com/about/contact-us/

TylerK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes