AppleID issues between Sprint and Verizon Iphone6
MamaCrawford
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had a Sprint IPhone 6 and constantly dropped calls.  I then got a Verizon IPhone 6 and used my AppleID.  My stuff is not transferring, transferring partially, and sometimes transferring then disappearing.  Any solutions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: AppleID issues between Sprint and Verizon Iphone6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you have a great device experience on the best network, MamaCrawford. Are you using iCloud or iTunes connected via USB to sync your device? What exactly is the content that is coming and going?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you have a great device experience on the best network, MamaCrawford. Are you using iCloud or iTunes connected via USB to sync your device? What exactly is the content that is coming and going?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

IM not sure I understand what you mean by partially transferring. 

TO transfer information from one iPhone to another, you have to backup the first phone completely.   Then restore to the new phone when you set it up.

Are you using iCloud to backup?

What data is being effected?

0 Likes
MamaCrawford
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went with the suggestion that I needed to also use ITunes and Voila! Thank you!

0 Likes
MamaCrawford
Enthusiast - Level 2

To be clear, I was backing up to ICloud, when working on the new phone. On startup of the new phone,I could see the icons, then they would just disappear and the pages would repopulate without my game data and some music.  Also used ITunes and got it all.  Many thanks!

mama23dogs
Legend

Good!

WHen switching phones, iCloud may not have enough storage to backup a device (only 5 GBS)

backing up to itunes is more complete, providing a full restore for a new phone.

0 Likes