Re: Apple watch cellular service cost?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely do not want you to leave, DECHOD. We thank you for your loyalty of over 20 years, and we would like to address your concerns. What has you feeling that way about our customer service?

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

@DECHOD wrote:

I know how you feel MadAsHell3078! I've been a Verizon customer when it was GTE, over 20 years ago, and they have always charged way more than the quoted price! If the price quoted is $10, for example, you'll most likely pay double that or more. Let's see, monthly fee, surcharge, local tax, state tax, activation fee, monthly access fee, and probably more than I can't remember.

We pay over $300 a month for cell phones and yet less than half that much to power all of our home every month! I think we've been ripped off long enough but there is the concern that all the other carriers either charge as much (hidden fees) or don't have very good coverage or customer service. Speaking of which, Verizon used to have awesome customer service but not no more.

The taxes and fees on a watch are just like a phone.  read your bill.   If your phone lines have $10 in taxes, so would a watch line.  My taxes and fees are $4.14, so a watch line would cost me $10 + $4.14.  

0 Likes
janetstephan

My kids both have cellular Samsung watches - Why are they $ 5.35 on my bill, and my apple is             $ 14.46.  I don't understand why - it should be the same cost.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes