Apple Watch pre order
MAINE0801
Enthusiast - Level 2

hi I pre ordered my Apple Watch the morning it went on sale for preorder. It’s tuesday and the Status still says processing. im wondering if it will be shipped on time. I’ve read that some watchs had started shipping already. Even though they’re not expected to be delivered until Friday. My issue is that mine seems to still be stuck in the processing status and I’m wondering if there’s an issue why.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Apple Watch pre order
MAINE0801
Enthusiast - Level 2

they finally updated the status for my watch and it set to be delivered tomorrow.

View solution in original post

rcschnoor
Legend

This is not unusual, the status normally says processing until the day it is shipped.

0 Likes
MAINE0801
Enthusiast - Level 2

I understand that just seems odd nothing has shipped by now since people are saying they are seeing shipments of watches going out.

0 Likes
brianfstew77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Been wondering the same thing.  Ordered mine Friday morning 9/15 and still shows in process with the Expected ship date of 9/22, however the email states Delivery by 9/22.  Messed up system Verizon has.

0 Likes
bigearz28
Enthusiast - Level 2

This happens every year. I ordered an iPhone at 3:01 on 9/15. Still say processing and expected to ship 9/22. Trust me everyone...it's a preorder so it will stay in processing until it ships. If it says expected to ship on 9/22...your watch or iphone will ship that day.

0 Likes
jamiedowe
Enthusiast - Level 2

It says processing until it ships. If you ordered the day preorders started then most likely you have a deliver by 9/22 date. It is 2 day shipping so i would say wait until Thursday and see if it changes. If you ordered in the following days after the preorders were accepted, you may have a later date. I know the dates are now in October because of so many orders. Check your order confirmation.

0 Likes
snood
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've seen shipping dates mentioned.  Is this from the original confirmation email?  Or on the order page?

My AW3 order online still shows as Status: Processing  No Delivery By date.

And this:

Please check back later for an updated order status.

Status

Your order is currently being processed. Please check back later.

No mention of a delivery date at all in my online account.  The watch hasn't yet shown up under My Devices, either.  I put in the order 3 days ago.  Is it too soon to see the information change?  My email showed a delivery date of 10-11.

GREGBoston

Same, I’ve seen on threads that folks who I know ordered after me are able to track their watches. I ordered within 7 minutes of start and got a silvery by 9/22 with shipment date confirmed but stuck in processing. sonce it’s two day shipping I am hoping to see this order make progress tomorrow.

I also also ordered the 42mm stainless steel LTE and I’m worried due to everyone wanting that model Verizon will try to pull a fast one

0 Likes
Shane3131
Enthusiast - Level 2

Jesus people calm down haha.  Apple/Verizon ALWAYS does the shipping Wednesday/Thursday.  Most of these are at major shipping hubs (Memphis, New Jersey, and whatever the West Coast hub is).  My is probably in Memphis, will ship Wednesday/Thursday and will be in my hands Friday morning.  it happens EVERY YEAR lol. 

0 Likes
bigearz28
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just updated this morning to SHIPPED. iPhone and Watch will be here tomorrow! Yes!!!! One day Early.