Apple Watch Series 3 LTE: Do messages sent with watch sync with your iphone? imessage and sms?
SUWIREMA

For example, if I leave my phone at home and decide to go to the store with my apple watch series 3 LTE and I send messages (imessage and sms) from my watch.  When I get home will I see those sent messages on my iPhone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Watch Series 3 LTE: Do messages sent with watch sync with your iphone? imessage and sms?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad to hear you're interested in the new Apple watch, SUWIREMA. When activating this device you are sharing your phone number between both your phone and the watch. This connection is designed to send your notifications to you as soon as possible. You will receive the notification on the device that you're using as opposed to both at once. More information can be found here: http://apple.co/2fLLPwQ .

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes