Re: Apple Watch Series 3 Activation Troubles (Apple Store Direct Purchase)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You made the right choice to switch from AT&T, SCOMCP74. I apologize that we’re off to such a rough start but I want to make sure we get things back on the right track. All the effort you’ve been putting in is greatly appreciated so I have sent you a Private Message here in the forum. Please access https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to ensure we can get the activation to complete.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
POGGI747

That is a lie. There is a 5G plan as of last Saturday. It was on your website and I signed up for it, 2 of your representatives confirmed it when I called to report that my apple watch would not connect to cellular. Check your call records. You’ve got till Friday to rectify my technical issue with my Apple Watch, if not I plan to switch carriers. I am not in a contract with you I paid for my iPhone X up front, and have had my current plan for over 2 years since the 5g Plan I signed up for  conveniently disappeared. I want my watch connected period.

0 Likes
POGGI747

The 5G Plan does not exist? Would you like to see a screen shot?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There was a 5 GB single line New Verizon Plan a few months ago that was retired when the Go Unlimited Plan or the Beyond Unlimited Plan were introduced. Could that be the plan you were looking at?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

POGGI747,

We would never want to see you go elsewhere. We truly value having you with Verizon. I have gone ahead & sent you Private Message so we may look further into this for you.

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
POGGI747

Be happy to show you my screen shot taken this morning.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Then post the screenshot. Nothing is stopping you. Just be sure to remove any personal information from the image.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
POGGI747

No need to. Got on the phone and finally spoke to someone who confirmed that I now have new single line smartphone plan 5G for $40 per month. If you have an issue better to call in than to post here.Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 11.28.37 AM copy.png

0 Likes
POGGI747

No need to help. Spoke to level 2 am now connected.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That plan is retired now. Only existing customers on that plan or one that was around at the same time could possibly see it as an option to switch to in their MyVerizon account online. It allows for one phone line and a couple of connected lines like a Jetpack or smart watch.

0 Likes