Apple Watch Promotion Feb 2019
Aziza728
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased an iPhone XR then Apple Watch back in February 2019 because of a promotion that indicated you get $150 back or gift card or something similar. I called after my purchase and was told to allow more time. I called back yesterday and was on hold for 2 hours but was told the promotion they saw was for in-store purchases only. I purchase my phone and watch online and that is where I saw the promotion. The rep said I need proof to get what was promised to me. Did anyone else receive that promotion or have any relevant material that may help me? I would have never splurged on the watch without the savings!

0 Likes
Re: Apple Watch Promotion Feb 2019
Lauriestz

Did this ever get resolved? I had a similar issue in November. Online promo for $150 off any Apple Watch when you bought a new iPhone. I’ve contacted Verizon about getting my credit several times and of course, now they can’t find the promo. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. Hearing that you've contacted our Customer Service Team about an online promo($150 off) any Apple Watch several times and that our representatives couldn't find the promotional offer, is very concerning. We'd be more than glad to investigate this matter for you. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we'll need your permission to gain access. Please check your Inbox as we've sent a Private Message to you regarding on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
Lauriestz

I received your email and when I replied, I got a message that the email address does not exist. How do I proceed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to help, Lauriestz, We sent you a Private Note through this platform to further assist, and we never received a reply. Have you had the opportunity to review the Private Note? Please keep in mind the reply would not be through email, and instead through this platform.  DavidR_VZW

0 Likes