Re: Apple Music Subscription through Verizon won't verify!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see that you are considering the Verizon Apple Music promotion garciaei61. Since you have the Go Unlimited plan and you have not taken advantage of this promotion yet, you can add the promotion as per number 6 at this link (http://spr.ly/6605EinZB). I personally recommend upgrading your Go Unlimited plan to the Beyond Unlimited plan. This way you will get the Apple Music feature included with the plan and 22GB of premium data, plus all the benefits listed on number 1 at this link (http://spr.ly/6606EinZ8).

I want to answer all your questions. You asked: Why would Verizon not offer the Family plan after the 6 months?
The answer is that only Apple has that option for Apple Music. Please visit this link (http://spr.ly/6607EinZD) if you prefer to take advantage of the Apple Music Family Subscription option.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
jdoc07

I have had the Beyond Unlimited Plan with verizon since January.  When I initially signed up it said the Go Unlimited had Itunes had a 6 month trial after which it was $9.99 per month.  However, the Beyond Unlimitd continued with no additional charge so I chose that one.  Just recently it would not let me download music until I verified another agreement which I did online with a tech coach.  There was no mention of a plan change (but I didn't read all the small print).  

Did Verizon Wireless/Itunes change the terms of this plan and block current users until they agreed to the new terms?  When I look at the Beyond Unlimited plan now, the small print states that it too has a 6 month trial offer after which time it costs $9.99.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jdoc07, 

Our apologies for the confusion. We want to make sure you are taking advantage of this great music service. I love my Apple Music. Let's clarify the details. Apple Music is included with the Beyond and Above Unlimited Plans as mentioned in the links provided previously. If you took advantage of the promotional trial period first, you would have to agree to the service being included in your plan. As long as you remain on an Above or Beyond Unlimited Plan, the Apple music feature with being included in this plan.

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes
Tomondo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m having this same issue as I just switched to beyond unlimited for 10 dollars more which is the cost of the Apple Music subscription itself. So essentially right now I’m paying 10 dollars more to be ripped off and Not happy about it. I don’t understand this ESIM swapping fix as well as I don’t wanna sift through every contact to see if they’re linked??? Definitely annoyed

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are all set with your Apple subscription. Are you the Account Owner or Manager of the account we're trying to activate it on? Have you already gone through and canceled your Apple Music subscription through Apple?

If you already subscribe to Apple Music, when you sign in to Apple Music with your Apple ID you’ll be directed to cancel your duplicate Apple Music subscription. If you want to take advantage of your included subscription of Apple Music, cancel your current subscription through Apple Music via Settings. Question #5 within the link here (http://spr.ly/6600EnKOM) will guide you through the process as well. 

JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
rjoseph90
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having a similar problem.  I recently upgraded to an unlimited plan which includes Apple Music.  When doing the initial setup with my phone line I entered my wifes Apple Id by mistake and went through the whole setup process.  Now Apple Music keeps asking to verify and just crashes back to the music asking me to add Apple Music.  I setup my wifes phone just fine with the correct Apple Id so I'm thinking my phone is failing because of the incorrect Apple Id on my phone.  Is there a way to "unlink" my phone line from my wifes Apple ID and add mine correctly?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rjoseph90, we want to make sure you have the ability to take advantage of the Apple Music subscription. Here is a link you can use that will walk you through how to cancel the subscription and input the correct Apple ID https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204939. Let us know if this helps. ChetonJ_VZW

0 Likes
Jeremy0729

Running into this issue with my iPhone 11 pro I just got 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to turn this around! Can you send a screenshot of what you see when verifying your subscription? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
elliskimberly

You noticed your Apple ID linked on another contact, but which account are you referring to?  Just regular apple/iPhone contacts, or contacts somewhere else?  I am having the same issue and I can't find this anywhere. 

0 Likes