6s upgrade?
AshleyV

I was looking to upgrade my phone which i am eligible for. But i didnt know whether I should use my upgrade and pay 299 for the device and then 25$  additionally to use my upgrade or if i should pay the retail price with payments. I was worried that i would get stuck with the 25$ upgrade fee a month and the payment for the phone. Do you all know whether they still charge you for "upgrading"?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 6s upgrade?
Weth
Legend

you don't say what plan you are on and how much data you have, that is needed to give you better answer. 

IF you go with contract, get reduced $299 device, you will Oay a one time $40 upgrade fee.  You monthly cost will be $40 access fee and the monthly cost of the data, which depends on how much you have.

IF you go with payments, the full cost of the phone is divided over 24 months, usually around $20 to $25.   Then you will have an access fee between $15 and $25 depending on your data and what plan you have.  Finally you pay the monthly fee for the data you have.  There is no $40 upgrade fee with this method. 

0 Likes