Re: 3G
Missblueeyes91
Enthusiast - Level 2

I fixed my problem.

Sent from my iPhone

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring you get the very best data signal is crucial, Missblueeyes. When did this issue start? Does anyone else in your location have the same issue?
LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Missblueeyes91, glad to see that you were able to get your service working again! We are always here to help, and happy you reached out to us today. Please let us know if you need any further assistance, we are happy to help. Have a great weekend.
CheriS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Missblueeyes91
Enthusiast - Level 2

I thought I fixed the problem but it went back to 3 G. No my husband shows LTE all the time mine goes from 3G to 1x

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you staying engaged in troubleshooting this issue Missblueeyes91. I'm glad to read that you have LTE enabled on your iPhone 6 Plus. Can you do me a favor and make sure that data roaming is turned on as well. This is can be found in Sttings > Cellular > Data Roaming > On. This often help with improving signal strength. Also, please verify the data speeds that you are getting when not on wifi by performing a speed test. IF you haven't done so already, there's a speed test app that can be downloaded in the App Store.

ArnettH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes