30-day Return Policy re Headphones
EppersonAJW

I bought a new iphone through Verizon, but am electing to return it (30-day buyer's remorse program). The phone is in new condition a long with the charger and cord. However, I did use the headphones for the two weeks I was trying the phone. I've included it the box being returned, but they look used. Will Verizon still accept the return?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 30-day Return Policy re Headphones
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I thought the return policy period was 14 days.

Return Policy & Early Termination Fee | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: 30-day Return Policy re Headphones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know firsthand the importance of getting the device you prefer most, EppersonAJW. I can certainly go over some details regarding our return policy. Our return policy is 14-days. Outside of that time frame, I am afraid returns are not accepted. If you are within that time frame, and the original accessories are included in the return, you can use them as you see fit. I hope this helps.

Greg_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes