Highlighted

with all the changes how to leave without getting etf fees.

kblgy
Novice

i recently upgraded my phone . and lost my unlimited plan, then i see a month later i could have gotten 6 gb of data for the same price on verizon max?

i really just want to find a way to leave and go to another carrier verizon is just knickle and diming me now.

How can i leave without paying any etf fees?

please help people if someone knows .

Thank you ,Steve

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: with all the changes how to leave without getting etf fees.

crelin

Have someone else perform an assumption of liability to move your lines into their account - or ride out your contract.

Highlighted

kblgy
Novice

wow, it sucks been with this conpany over 10 years and they don't even care.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Spiral

You have had 10 years to evaluate Verizon's services and have now decided you don't like what they offer, yet a month ago you upgraded your phone.  And now you don't want to fulfill your end of the contract after receiving a $400.00+ price break on the phone you bought a month ago.  WOW

0 Likes
Highlighted

47seijar

Verizon has to make a material change to your contract without your consent. There is nothing going on here that even remotely looks like that.  Pay or stay are your only two viable options.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: with all the changes  how to leave without getting etf fees.

kblgy
Novice

what business is it of yours what I decide?

and maybe I just got fed up with the lack of service in my house....  I have had them do research and can leave at any point I want to but I really do like Verizon... just wish the service was better in my house and 2 wish they would stop nickel and dimming me.

0 Likes