why does phone (LG Stylo) say service disabled ?
GRAMMIESOP

Woke up yesterday to my phone stating service disabled.  What do I do ?  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why does phone (LG Stylo) say service disabled ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GRAMMIESOP,

That's no way to wake up. No one enjoys getting a message like that on thier device. I can definitely help with getting this fixed for you. Can you use your phone functions such as calls, messages and data? Any other users having the same issues? What zip code are you located in?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FOOLFORDANES

Hi - I am having the same problem also...did you figure it out by chance?  I cannot receive phone calls  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of staying connected and I apologize for the inconvenience. What model is your phone? Where are you located?

YaleK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FOOLFORDANES

Actually I think I have it solved.  My settings were set on HD Voice and since I probably live in a non-HD area, my phone was "disabled"...when I turned that setting off, my phone was back to normal...thanks for responding!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for the update you have provided FOOLFORDANES I am glad to hear that your service is now working and that you were able to resolve it yourself. HD Voice is meant to enhance your call experience but sometimes it can be turned off if you are in an area where it doesn't work. If you run into any additional issues or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know as we are here to help. 

CandiceH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes