why do I get a message that says "your account cannot be authenticat.se enter the most current password in settings to continue receiving emails" ? I can't get emails and this is the second time si
ninjajune
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why do I get a message that says "your account cannot be authenticated. If you have recently changed your email password please enter the the most current password in settings to continue...?  I can't get my email.  Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why do I get a message that says "your account cannot be authenticat.se enter the most current password in settings to continue receiving emails" ? I can't get emails and this is the second time si
j_rousseau32
Enthusiast - Level 2

Are you referring to GMAIL if so, I bet you made some changes recently regarding your account or possibly using the Chrome Browser. Sometimes changes to your Google account do not get updated smoothly. Since you really did not give out much specifics...there could be several variables.

0 Likes
Re: why do I get a message that says "your account cannot be authenticat.se enter the most current password in settings to continue receiving emails" ? I can't get emails and this is the second time si
Lucy0106
Enthusiast - Level 2

i'm having the same problem with my yahoo account today - yes, I have the yahoo app & no I haven't changed my password or anything else for that matter. VERY frustrating.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there ninjajune! We understand the importance of receiving e-mails! Which e-mail account are you having this trouble with? Have you tried to delete the e-mail account and add it back? What is the make and model of your device? Additionally, are you able to access the e-mail account from a PC? Looking forward to your reply so tha I can better assist!

LenaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes