why cant i backup my songs to verizon cloud.
star123

cant back up my songs to Verizon cloud.contacts and photos work .used to work.bought them trough amazon.all boxes on settings are checked.any help would be appreciatted.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: why cant i backup my songs to verizon cloud.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Songs purchased through Amazon might have protections in place that prevent backup to the VZW Cloud or any other cloud services besides Amazon.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can't live without my Verizon Cloud star123, I am sure you feel the same. Let's get yours working.  When did this issue first begin? What is the make and model of your phone? Were there any recent updates to your phone, like software or new apps?
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
star123

i have a Samsung s5  16g.no recent updates.no recent apps.used to work a couple months ago.tks for any help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

These details are helpful star123. I am providing you with a link with some troubleshooting steps for the Verizon Cloud: http://vz.to/1NYqEkj Please keep us posted.
RosanneM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
star123

i looked at these steps before emailing.nothing found

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Songs purchased through Amazon might have protections in place that prevent backup to the VZW Cloud or any other cloud services besides Amazon.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

star123 thanks for your efforts, they have been much appreciated. Let's keep going until we get your Cloud working as it should. What is the make and model of your device? Do you have any other music on your device that is being saved by the Cloud?
RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
star123

it is a samsung galaxy s5 16 gig.and yes i have some other songs saved by verizon cloud.

tks

0 Likes