where is my nexus verizon?
toast333

Where is it? 2 months since announcement and Verizon wont release because of Isis. Instead of taking my money you sit there silent while angering your early adopters. Not a good group of people to not support you. They are sitting in stores. Have been for well over a week. Give me my nexus. Leave your **bleep** footprint off my phone. You do realize that we are just going to root it and remove all the VZW **bleep** bloat on it. Leave the nexus a nexus. Release it and make us happy.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: where is my nexus verizon?
bleach1981

I hate Verizon because of this.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

toast333 wrote:
Where is it? 2 months since announcement and Verizon wont release because of Isis. Instead of taking my money you sit there silent while angering your early adopters. Not a good group of people to not support you. They are sitting in stores. Have been for well over a week. Give me my nexus. Leave your **bleep** footprint off my phone. You do realize that we are just going to root it and remove all the VZW **bleep** bloat on it. Leave the nexus a nexus. Release it and make us happy.

Since you KNOW that Verizon is not  releasing it because of Isis, then you already have your answer! Why are you asking the question, then?

They MAY be sitting in SOME stores, but not in ALL stores.

If you are just going to root it, WHY do you care if the VZW stuff is on there?

0 Likes
carseller0822
Contributor - Level 3

For me the answer to "If you are just going to root it, WHY do you care if the VZW stuff is on there?" is: If it doesn't have all the VZW crap on there then I won't feel the need to root it. I hate that to get a phone without VZW crapware I have to root it and void the warranty. 

I also hate that VZW doesn't seem to give a rats a$$ about it's customers. I think that the arrogance they display towards us is shamefull. How do they get away with it? They have the best network (IMO), great phone support, and they know it. That's why they can charge higher prices for plans and treat their customers like crap. Maybe some other carrier will be able to compete with them someday. I hope.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

carseller0822 wrote:

I hate that to get a phone without VZW crapware I have to root it and void the warranty. 

If only there were a way to flash back to stock for warranty claims. oh wait...

0 Likes
re4ee
Enthusiast - Level 2

carseller0822 wrote:

For me the answer to "If you are just going to root it, WHY do you care if the VZW stuff is on there?" is: If it doesn't have all the VZW crap on there then I won't feel the need to root it. I hate that to get a phone without VZW crapware I have to root it and void the warranty. 

I also hate that VZW doesn't seem to give a rats a$$ about it's customers. I think that the arrogance they display towards us is shamefull. How do they get away with it? They have the best network (IMO), great phone support, and they know it. That's why they can charge higher prices for plans and treat their customers like crap. Maybe some other carrier will be able to compete with them someday. I hope.

Is it arrogance?  Or indifference.  Well, they seem willing to give yo $300 or so off the MSRP, if that's being treated like crap, I guess I'm not grasping that concept.

Your options are many, VZW doesn't own you, there are other carriers.

0 Likes