when will droid turbo get lollipop
winniepoohbears

any news on when droid turbo will get lollipop update i found news on it saying the 10th so sounds like this week but i wasn't sure if thats true or not

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: when will droid turbo get lollipop
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Other devices are getting the update as of today, so hopefully what you read is accurate. For some devices it's saying end of July.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Nobody who is legally allowed to answer that question has any more information than you do.

mrperryman76
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm looking into getting a droid turbo.  How do you like yours?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You'll find that most any Verizon Exclusive phone or device gets lack of support and untimely updates.  (GNEX, Droids, Razrs, Ellipsis)

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The capacitive buttons make it hard to hold compared to the Moto X 2014 with on screen buttons.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
VZWupdatesarehorrible

I blame Verizon for this. All of the non-carrier branded phones from this year and last year have updated to Lollipop. This phone has not. It's complete garbage and Verizon may have lost a customer cuz of this. I bought this phone because they said it would be getting Lollipop "soon". Soon? Does soon mean it's the last phone to ever get it? Does soon mean it'll never get it?

Verizon owes me a refund on this device. They marketed it as getting Lollipop and it doesn't have it. Maybe I'll start a class action lawsuit...

Seriously, screw you, Verizon.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

They don't owe you a refund until it goes EOL without Lollipop.  Even then you would be hard pressed in making that happen.

5844dwk30
Contributor - Level 1

Some day this will all catch up with big V

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is the same issue on the other carriers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes