what prevents sending pic on droid maxx. message delivery failed
ehutch
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm unable to send pictures via text.  Receive the error that message delivery failed or message receipt failed.  I can connect to the internet when not on wifi so connectivity shouldn't be an issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: what prevents sending pic on droid maxx. message delivery failed
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just to clarify:  is your mobile data on?  Picture texts won't send/receive over wi-fi.

0 Likes
Re: what prevents sending pic on droid maxx. message delivery failed
ehutch
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wireless & Networks / Mobile Networks / Data Enabled is checked.  I've also confirmed that wifi is off just to be sure.  Take a picture with the phone and try to text message it and receive the error message.

0 Likes
Re: what prevents sending pic on droid maxx.  message delivery failed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ehutch,

We want you to be able to enjoy sending picture messages. Are you having issues sending picture message to all numbers on just one particular number? Have you always had issues with sending picture messages on this device? Have you tried to clear the app cache on the texting application http://vz.to/1iRCbVI ? Once clearing the app cache and data try to send another picture from your gallery via text message. Let us know if this helps.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ehutch
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't text photo's to any number.  Cleared cache for camera and text and had no effect.  I've had issues sending for quite a while.  Haven't worried about it much however it's becoming a nagging problem I want to get resolved.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I completely understand the importance of sending/receiving picture messages. I would love to take the opportunity to resolve this issue. I just sent you a follow request, please follow me back and send me a private message with this information.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you!

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ehutch
Enthusiast - Level 2

Lena, I replied to a connection request.  That's all I've seen, not sure what instructions or information you are referring to.

0 Likes