what is "paused"? This suddenly appeared on main screen of my galaxy s5. what is it for and how do I turn it off?
srquinn
Enthusiast - Level 1

What is "paused?". This suddenly appeared on main screen of my galaxy s5.  What is its purpose and how do I turn it off?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: what is "paused"? This suddenly appeared on main screen of my galaxy s5. what is it for and how do I turn it off?
srquinn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I found someone who knew what word "paused" along with a shoe icon meant.  A new app called "S Health" was added to my phone the other day and it counts your steps, etc.  He deleted app and everything went back to the way it was.  Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: what is "paused"? This suddenly appeared on main screen of my galaxy s5. what is it for and how do I turn it off?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

It would be best if you supplied a screen shot (press the power button and home button together) so we know where it's happening and in what context. Do you happen to use any video playing apps? Music? Try to restart your device and see if it still appears.

srquinn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I found someone who knew what word "paused" along with a shoe icon meant.  A new app called "S Health" was added to my phone the other day and it counts your steps, etc.  He deleted app and everything went back to the way it was.  Thank you for your help.

0 Likes