what droid??
jchibby

I spent time today in a Verizon store and my head hurts.  I am ready to upgrade to a smart phone and I cannot decide on a phone.  All I want to do is talk, text, surf the web (facebook and such), download music and fun apps.  I have an ipod touch that I love and if Verizon had the iphone I would go with that.  I looked at the apps and they all seem so expensive compared to Apple.  can someone reccomend a droid that is easy to use.  Oh yeah and when I was trying to figure out how much it would cost to have a NFL or MLB app that my husband could watch the games on I couldn't fighue it out.  Do you download the app and pay a monthly fee to watch the games or pay a one time fee.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: what droid??
itzmekriss

I have the moto droid and LOVE it.  My kids have the Ipod touch and say it's sooo much like it.  I'ts super easy after you play around with it.  As far as apps, you pay for it throuh cc and if it's something that's going to charge you on your phone later, it will charge the cc you used to purchase the app. 

0 Likes