vzwavsservice message keeps popping up on my phone and now it is freezing up i am constatley turning off and on and phone gets really hot does anyone have answer samsung gal 3 phone
bebe639

I have a Samsung gal 3 and I keep getting vzwavsservice has stopped message and it has started freezing up also and it gets hot and I am turning off and on has anyone else had this problem and what did you do ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: vzwavsservice message keeps popping up on my phone and now it is freezing up i am constatley turning off and on and phone gets really hot does anyone have answer samsung gal 3 phone
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Uninstall any updates for Google + as that is what uses this service. If you do NOT use Google + then uninstall the updates and disable google +.  But either way f you do use it and uninstall the update and set the app to NOT auto update, then your issue will go away as will the battery usage and heating up of the phone

View solution in original post

Re: vzwavsservice message keeps popping up on my phone and now it is freezing up i am constatley turning off and on and phone gets really hot does anyone have answer samsung gal 3 phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bebe639,

Let's get this fixed! I know that error message can be frustrating to see.  Please navigate to your application manager in your settings, and then locate and clear data/cache from VZWAVSERVICE and also Google .  This typically fixes the error message that you're receiving.  Let us know if you need anything else!

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bebe639

Hello 

I have already done all of this and I have even took battery out and still does same thing so I really dont know what else to do do you have anymore suggestions. ?

Thank you

Sent from Samsung tablet

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Uninstall any updates for Google + as that is what uses this service. If you do NOT use Google + then uninstall the updates and disable google +.  But either way f you do use it and uninstall the update and set the app to NOT auto update, then your issue will go away as will the battery usage and heating up of the phone

learo

If you have installed or downloaded any security for you phone, try uninstalling it.  I was having the same problem on my Galaxy S3 after  I installed CM Security. I uninstalled it and now it is working fine.

0 Likes