verizon43.com?
Marge_Of_Pueblo

Today my spouse received a robocall, allegedly from Verizon. The synthesized voice directed him to www.verizon43.com, promising him $43 bonus, or savings off the next bill. I've checked the website, and it appears to originate somewhere in Mexico. I wonder if anyone received a similar call that promised money. My web browser would not even open the website, and issued a warning.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: verizon43.com?
Not applicable

This is a fraudulent website that asks you to enter personal information that the normal My Verizon account does not ask for. Like the last 4 of your SSN and your billing system password. It has been reported as a phishing site. It has been directed to several customers. When going to the Verizon website, make sure it has verizonwireless.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

This is a fraudulent website that asks you to enter personal information that the normal My Verizon account does not ask for. Like the last 4 of your SSN and your billing system password. It has been reported as a phishing site. It has been directed to several customers. When going to the Verizon website, make sure it has verizonwireless.

0 Likes
Jay_From_Pittsburgh

Yes, I got the call today also, the number comes up as unknow. I called it back and it answers as a verizon automated message. It sounds authentic but I wont trust it. It asks for you account password.

0 Likes
Kathleen1977

I received the same phone call.  You know more info. about the resource than I.  I am thankful to have found your info.  Thank you.

0 Likes
SamyGalaxia

I just got the same call. The it was a robocall. The number is 800-911-8455. She told me to go the some website and get the $$ as a reward for the next bill. I know that VW never gives any reward or some $$ to nobody! so just googled it and here i am...So it a fake and still on going...

0 Likes
MistaNelson

Dido to what SamyGalaxia said just a few minutes ago. Thankful I googled it! Thanks for the info!

0 Likes