unfortunately camera has stopped error
mshna61

I installed android lolypop few days ago. and from that day randomly when i open camera app sometimes it works fine and some times i get error unfortunately camera has stoped. i tried all kinds of reset hard reset soft. everything. factory reset. but nothing worked...

camera wil work fine for few hours. then all of sudden i open camera app and wil get this message

How i can fix it.. its not only on my phone. we have 3 s5 phones and all have same problem

and when i restart my phone. same camera wil be working fine..

i am tired of this error

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: unfortunately camera has stopped error
caecilia97
Contributor - Level 1

If you go to the settings, then to Applications, you can use the application manager to clear the cache and data from the camera application, which will reset the app itself to default (your pictures are stored in the Gallery app). I've seen it fix the force closing with the camera on that device after the update.

I hope that does it for you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: unfortunately camera has stopped error
caecilia97
Contributor - Level 1

If you go to the settings, then to Applications, you can use the application manager to clear the cache and data from the camera application, which will reset the app itself to default (your pictures are stored in the Gallery app). I've seen it fix the force closing with the camera on that device after the update.

I hope that does it for you!

0 Likes