unable to call out from my phone without dealing with new, annoying message.
DrDanDi

when i make an outgoing call from my S4 Galaxy, I am now treated to a dialogue message stating "Please re-enter the 10 digit telephone number you are calling, do not press send, *67, or *82 cannot be used on this call to block or unblock caller id". What's up? I've tried resetting preferences (security,...) to no avail. This is a serious problem... i am a physician who has to take call, return calls to numbers i don't store in my phone... please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: unable to call out from my phone without dealing with new, annoying message.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having issues making calls DrDanDi. I can understand the importance of having a working device. Do you receive this message on all calls you make from your phone? Have you had any software updates lately?

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: unable to call out from my phone without dealing with new, annoying message.
Toothmiester

HI dr dan. Ian getting the same message on my Apple I phone did you ever figure out what was wrong and why you are getting that annoying message.   Toothmiester

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to amke sure there are no errors that are preventing you from using your phone, Toothmiester. When did you begin receiving this message? Does it occur with every call you attempt to make? Which iPhone do you have? Were there any changes, such as new apps or downloads that occurred prior to this error message?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes