trouble sending pictures
Dixiehebert

I have a galaxy S5 I can not send a screen shot to anyone on any carrier the only carrier that doesn't have a problem receiving my pictures is boost mobile and it doesn't seem to mater what type of phone the other person has it happens with both iPhones galaxies devices most of the time I can not send a regular picture either I usually have to email them the error usually comes up with file too large I have my pictures set on the smallest size and as far as I know screen shots don't have an option to how large they are I am beyond frustrated because I've been having this problem for several months I've made several calls and visits to the Verizon store I honestly don't know what to do and neither does anyone else can you please help me

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: trouble sending pictures
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you haven't been able to send screen shots from your phone Dixiehebert! I'm sure this gets to be pretty frustrating. Have you ever been able to send pictures? How long have you had the phone? When trying to send, is your WiFi on or Mobile Data? Mobile Data must be enabled to send/receive picture messages. Please make sure Mobile Data is enabled and try again. And let us know.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes