total blackout for 24 hrs now
mjrob380

I still have no cell services or home service  in Arkansas .been almost 24 hours now and I've contacted support and every time they say we're working on it? I mean how long?! This is serious what if we have an emergency? We rely solely on Verizon and this is what we get?

0 Likes
Re: total blackout for 24 hrs now
bearone21
Legend

don't you have hurricane issues there??

0 Likes
Penguinmomx4
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are having same issues(Vancouver, WA 98684) and they keep saying it is my phone. I can't make or receive calls and I can't get any data connection for apps or anything no matter what it is. I can only use WIFI. Hopefully they get this fixed soon. It has been going on for 2 days or so. My phone worked perfect 2 days ago and now it isn't. I will not buy another phone this one works perfectly fine. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Penguinmomx4, we know how much of an inconvenience it can be to experience a fluctuating or loss of signal, and we want to fix this. I thoroughly reviewed the 98684 area and found no service issues to report at this time. Is the issue you’re experiencing happening indoors/outdoors or both? Are others experiencing the same issue that you may be aware of currently?

-Kevin

0 Likes