Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
sim card cost
ranamaska

I have a new unlocked Samsung Galaxy S9.How much is a Verizon sim card? I already have Verizon service on a different phone. Do I just use that sim card?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: sim card cost
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the current SIM card fits in the new phone, you should use that SIM card. Otherwise, you can get a new SIM card at a corporate store for free. If you order one from Customer Support, the SIM card itself is free  but you might have a shipping charge to pay either over the phone or it will be on the bill.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question, ranamaska. All you will need is a Verizon Wireless SIM Card, if it is a compatible device.  If the SIM Card is the same size, it will work. Ifit is not please go to the Nearest corporate store to get a new SIM Card. Please let me know if this information was helpful.

0 Likes
ranamaska

thanks! 

0 Likes
ehush

but how much does it cost? No old sim card. "new" refurbished phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! You can obtain a SIM card at no cost by visiting any of our corporate locations. Here is a link to locate the nearest store to you, http://spr.ly/6603Ekkp5

GeorginaG_VZW

specs113

best to order online, I went to the local Verizon store in Rio Grande NJ and was told the sim card would cost $ 50.

ordered it online , received it the very next day  and at no cost what so ever 

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes

Add thoughts to the community

Start a new topic or ask questions in the open forum.