service keeps dropping
jboarman2003

I can't make calls or text randomly through the day.  It like my service just stops, I have took my phone (Samsung galaxy 5) to the store and they changed my Sim card and reset my phone.  That seemed to work for about 6 hours, then my phone went back to not being able to call or text.  I should have service in my area, the problem been going on the last two days.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: service keeps dropping
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jboarman2003
     It is certainly frustrating to not be able to make calls and text for 2 days. We will do our best to figure out the problem you've been experiencing. Please provide the zip code where you are located. Also, is the issue indoors or outdoors?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
jboarman2003

My zip code is 42350. The issue is both outside and inside. It just seems like it comes and goes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for the zip code. We are showing this is a spotty area with sections of extended 4G coverage. Please tell us more about the recent issues and how what's different about service 2 days ago? Are other VZW users having the same problem?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
jboarman2003

The service just goes out randomly through the day. I haven't had an issue for the first two months that I have had the phone. I can send texts and call, then all of a sudden my service drops and I can't call or text. I even have service.

0 Likes