samsung galaxy s3 bad reception and audio
cecedi

Tomorrow we will receive our 3rd  galaxy S3 replacement phone and all of them have the same issues. told by Verizon to remove all my apps then it's not a smartphone. Duh??All we want is a different phone one that doesn't have problems they want me to send it to Samsung for 2 weeks to be without a phone for 2 weeks but continue to pay the bill for 2 weeks we have been with Verizon for over 13 years and this is a service we get. all my husband wants is a phone where I can hear what he is saying to me he can hear us but we can't hear him doesn't matter if he is talking to someone on a landline a cellphone doesn't matter if he's in the house out in the middle of the field next to a verizon cell tower it still will not work. Even took it to the Verizon store last night and it did it to the Verizon employee. If Verizon is going to sell these phones they need to stand behind them

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: samsung galaxy s3 bad reception and audio
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi cecedi!

As a consumer, I realize the importance of having operable device! I am glad a replacement is in route. The warranty provided by Samsung, provides the same make and model replacement. If you decide to send your device to Samsung for an inspection, we can gladly assist you with suspending your wireless service without billing unless you have a different device that you would like to activate in the interim.

Thanks,
AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: samsung galaxy s3 bad reception and audio
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi cecedi!

As a consumer, I realize the importance of having operable device! I am glad a replacement is in route. The warranty provided by Samsung, provides the same make and model replacement. If you decide to send your device to Samsung for an inspection, we can gladly assist you with suspending your wireless service without billing unless you have a different device that you would like to activate in the interim.

Thanks,
AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes