samsung galaxy 4
keelya

So ive had my phone for a few  months now and im hacked ...for sure nobody can seem to figute out how i can get rid of this problem ive done everything possible to get my phone back  so i can enjoy it and norhing works within 24hrs all the apps they use ate back on my phone i have no control of my own settings i cant delet anything...im so stressed out with all of it...i just got a new sim card today a d the last three i had some how got destoried so i was woundering is there any way i can install this new one without it being blocked from my phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: samsung galaxy 4
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the same Google account to set up and connect your phone to the App store?  maybe it's the Google account that is hacked.  Change your GOogle password.

Or better yet, set up a whole new Google account to use.  Factory reset, then use the new Google account and only install the apps YOU want.

0 Likes
keelya

No ive open a new one every time i reset the phone and this is my third phone sence nove. 1st

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a device issue. I'll be happy to check all options for you. Tell me what exactly is happening on your phone. What part of the phone is hacked? What are you not able to do on your device?

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes