s voice robotic sound issue
Kakrami

I cannot change the robotic sounds of s voice. I change it through text to speech options in the settings and it still sounds robotic. I've restarted my phone numerous times with different voices selected, with no luck. Any help is appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: s voice robotic sound issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Checking the text to speech option was a fantastic place to start, Kakrami. Are any other sounds reflecting this change? Are you able to listen to calls or directions from Google Maps, for example, without a robotic tone to the sound? Which model device are you using? You can also try Settings > Application manager > S voice > tap Clear Data then Force Stop followed by a reboot to reset the S voice application.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Kakrami

I have tried clearing the data and resetting the S Voice. I can hear the

normal voice that I like on google maps navigation, it's only on the S

Voice that sounds robotic. I am using a Samsung Galaxy s4. Any help is

appreciated.

On May 12, 2015 5:41 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I appreciate that information, Kakrami. S Voice and Google Maps are different applications. Did the S Voice sound change from what it previously sounded like? If so, do you recall any other changes to your device?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes