s health
Rikoden

is anyone else having an issue with s health connecting with gear 2 neo?

Does anyone know when the new 5.0 lollipop update is?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: s health
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Rikoden,

S health is a great way to keep track of your fitness goals. I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with it connecting to Gear 2 Neo. We are here to help. Are you getting any error messages? Have you had any application updates recently?

Software updates are always new and exciting to check for the last update please visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/software-updates/

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Rikoden

I do like S Health but is stopped working after the April 8th upgrade. My phone also has problems with connecting to my Bluetooth in my suv. The error I get is that it times out. cannot not connect. I ve read a lot of other people having the same issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for replying Rikoden! Let's look into these issues! What device do you have? does your phone connect with bluetooth to headsets or other devices? Have you  checked with the Auto manufacturer to see if your device is compatible?
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Rikoden

It connects sometimes to my car. It all started when i received the update in the beginning of April.

0 Likes