Re: ring tones
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

SuperFreakMe wrote:

Could you please explain to me, which "app" you are referring to, in your answer to the above customer? If you say the Verizon Tones App, mine does not show a Music Folder. No menu, either.

He said scroll to Music - if you go to the Apps on the S5, there is an app called Music, and it has a mucial note as the icon.  From there you can find Folders...., and one of them should contain your downloaded tone.

I also recommend using Zedge, it's free, you can use their tones or make your own from your music, and it simply works.

SuperFreakMe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you soooo much! I had no idea that icon was for that.

Much appreciation!

Peace and Happy New Year

0 Likes
SuperFreakMe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Also, yes, I figured out how to make my own ringtones, I had been with T-Mobile for 12 years, we just switched to Verizon and I was making my own when we were with T-mo because they didn't sell ringtones only CallerTunes, which were much less expensive. So after I didn't get an answer here I just used my downloaded music and created my own Ringtone, with Ringtone Maker from the App Store... At least now I know how to get the "Ring Back" Tone I purchased, tho. Thanks again my friend

0 Likes
SuperFreakMe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks Galaxy. Yall are so right its much less expensive and I am now definitely making my own Ringtones. Being new to Verizon I wanted to try out their "Ring Back Tunes" and when it told me that my phone couldn't do Ring Back Tunes by Verizon, I  was looking for a quick Christmas Rintone, I guess.

Thanks for your help!!

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Glad we could help you.  Happy New Year.

SuperFreakMe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Happy New Year to you and all as well! 🙂

0 Likes
top1sg

I have used zedge and have tones but they are in my music, How do I get them to the person I want them to ring for when they call?

0 Likes
Austler

How can I get song ringtones on my IPhone X

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here's information on how to use tones and ringtones on your device. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207955

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes