ring tones
marleymart
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I purchased a ring tone and when I go to my settings and tunes it's not there so I go back to see if I can purchase it again and it says I can't because I already bought it and that I need to go to my music inbox to down load it. How do I do that

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ring tones
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

SuperFreakMe wrote:

Could you please explain to me, which "app" you are referring to, in your answer to the above customer? If you say the Verizon Tones App, mine does not show a Music Folder. No menu, either.

He said scroll to Music - if you go to the Apps on the S5, there is an app called Music, and it has a mucial note as the icon.  From there you can find Folders...., and one of them should contain your downloaded tone.

I also recommend using Zedge, it's free, you can use their tones or make your own from your music, and it simply works.

View solution in original post

SuperFreakMe
Enthusiast - Level 3

SAME QUESTIONS HERE... yes I yelled that because I've been waiting for an answer too... Help us please!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd be happy to help you get this figured out, marleymart! What make & model device do you have? When did you purchase this ringtone?

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
marleymart
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the Samsung Galaxy s5 and I purchased it a few days ago

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1
Tap on App button from the main screen, scroll  to Music, and tap again. It will be found in the Download Music Folder, if  you can`t find it there open your  messages inbox and check for a new message with attachment.

SuperFreakMe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks Mr. Verizon. Appreciate you acknowledging my post, my need for help, etc. We just switched to Verizon after being with T-Mobile for 15 Years, and I've never had so much trouble with a "Ringtone" in all those 15 years.

Could you please explain to me, which "app" you are referring to, in your answer to the above customer? If you say the Verizon Tones App, mine does not show a Music Folder. No menu, either. Is this not the Samsung Galaxy S5 thread? Maybe I posted in the wrong thread. Pardon my

0 Likes
SuperFreakMe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ignorance but, it is very frustrating when a person pays $2.99 for a ringtone and goes through the process of posting in a "support" forum, but gets ignored.

I want to apologize to the original poster, I hoped if I bumped up your original question someone would help... it worked, but I don't understand the answer, because I am so new to Verizon!

Wow, what a warm welcome for a new customer. 😞

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I wouldn't have even bothered purchasing a ringtone. You can make your own from your own music and assign it on your phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

B33
Legend

I get my Ringtones and have for years from Zedge  there  FREE and there are many varieties and plus this App has wallpapers as well

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

You can do your own or go with Zedge. I have never had any problems with Zedge and very easy to use.