recover deleted photographs
Renaerea

Please tell me how to recover deleted photographs on my droid. I have a back up system but it is not accessing it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: recover deleted photographs
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What backup system?  Cloud?  External SD card?  If it is an SD card, try removing the card and using an adapter to try and read the card on your PC.  A few more details about which phone, and backup system you are trying to use would be helpful.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know those photos are important Renaerea! Suzy Q's questions are spot on. What make and model device is this? How were the photos stored? Are you referring to Backup Assistant, Backup Assistant Plus or Verizon Cloud? Did you have a memory card?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Renaerea

I use the cloud and my phone is all inclusive. I got all but the month of June back. It is some relief but some dear photos were lost. Thank you

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Happy to hear that you were able to recover some photos via cloud services, but I'm truly sorry to hear that some of your photos were not able to be recovered, Renaerea. Definitely configure and utilize VZW/ other cloud services, as well SD cards to make sure everything is fully backed up. Renaerea, if you ever need us, we are here to help out.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Renaerea

Thank you but I don't know the technical things you are gallons about and it is supposed to back up to clout and Verizon is what I thought. Thank you so much

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

if it was set up to backup to your verizon account (either cloud or backup assistant), then try logging in to your "my verizon" account to see if they are there.

0 Likes