"no sim card" messages
paddlinpirate
Enthusiast - Level 1

I randomly get "no sim card" messages on my LG G3. A quick reboot usually fixes it for a little while but it's starting to happen more frequently. Android 5.0.1

Anyone else have this issue? Is it my sim card or my phone? Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "no sim card" messages
tbo27
Master - Level 2

could be the phone then. a hard reset after full back first then may be a warranty claim

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's work together to resolve this, paddlinpirate! It sounds like something may be going on with your SIM card. I would recommend swapping it out for a new SIM. You can get a new SIM from any Verizon corporate store for free. Find the closest location here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
paddlinpirate
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got a new sim card yesterday and my phone is still occasionally giving me a "no sim card" message. A reboot fixes it for any where from a few hours to a few days.

tbo27
Master - Level 2

could be the phone then. a hard reset after full back first then may be a warranty claim

0 Likes
Jerilu

I went to the Verizon store and they replaces the SIM card and 3 days later I am getting the same message and no connection. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are very sorry to hear about the SIM card error message that is coming up on your device, Jerilu. We will be more than happy to go through some steps to make sure that this is resolved in the end. Can you please share the message that is coming up and what is happening that says that your device does not have a connection? How long has this been happening? What is the make and model of your device? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes