"Sending Failure". Can't send, forward or reply to email with attachments or pictures
Bella_Mia
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Galaxy S5. When I try to send, forward or reply to an email with an attachment or picture it gets stuck in my outbox with a final message on my notification page of "sending failure". I have removed and re added my email accounts as well as cleared the cache without any luck.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "Sending Failure". Can't send, forward or reply to email with attachments or pictures
kpgrl
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same/similar problem only mine is not sending any mail at all (regardless of attachments/media) when I am connected to WiFi.  I have to turn WiFi off and then my mail sends.  I'm waiting for a solution to my issue.

0 Likes
Re: "Sending Failure". Can't send, forward or reply to email with attachments or pictures
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Have you pulled the battery?  Will it send from Gmail or k9 app?

0 Likes
kpgrl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Gmail sends fine, it's only an issue with my Verizon email using their app/set up.  I just tried the pulling the battery.  Didn't make a difference.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kpgrl,

Let's get your emails back in business! Have you tried installing a third party app to use for your email? Have you removed the email and readded it? Please share details.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes