problems charging my droid 4
rn96

I have a droid4.. got it in June and starting in July: began having charging issues with it.  Ive taken it into the store and when they hook it up to their chargers, it works. Ive bought Verizon charger after Verizon charger and they work awhile, then stop working.  It appears to be an internal problem with the phone itself/ I believe it is damaging the chargers till they no longer have a good connection.  anyone else had issues with this? Verizon seems reluctant to replace my phone.  Surprise.... surprise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: problems charging my droid 4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Well rn96, it does sound to me like a device problem. Let me ask a few questions to see what we can do about it! Was there any damage to the device? Any corrosion in the charging port? That could throw things off a bit. If you got the device in June, you would still be under your 1 year manufactures warranty and could get it replaced.

Also, did you have any battery saver or task killer applications? That can really mess up things on your device in terms of charging. Please uninstall them if you do. Were there any other problems with the phone (headphones not working, buttons, signal issues)? Please let us know!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes