poor volume ear piece Droid Turbo
cookamatic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will Verizon fix the poor ear piece volume when receiving calls on the turbo?..if not..I will be returning the turbo and purchasing an I phone 6.very frustrating and disappointing.. I have been a droid fan for many years

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: poor volume ear piece Droid Turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to fully enjoy your Droid Turbo cookamatic! Please make sure that all phone's volumes are set to highest level and test. http://vz.to/15nAI5q If issue continues, please stop by a Verizon Wireless store http://bit.ly/3SdsA for a hands on evaluation to ensure the volume is within normal range.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
WarsDarksider
Enthusiast - Level 2

The volume on my earpiece is incredibly loud. Of course, make sure the volume is turned up, but if it is, ice noticed the earpiece itself only send to come out one side. It's not a center speaker. Check that as well when holding it up to your ear.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cookamatic, I want to make sure that you can continue being a Droid fan. Did you notice the issue with the volume since you have had the device or did this start recently? Were you able to adjust volume settings and position of the phone as WarsDarksider suggested? How does the audio sound? Is there feedback, does it sound muffled or far way?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cookamatic, We want to make sure you're enjoying everything about your Droid Turbo! What specific problems are you having with your phone earpiece when receiving calls? Does it go in and out? Is the volume fully increased?

Please share mroe details so we can help.

TanishaS1_VZW

0 Likes
WarsDarksider
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can I get some help with my Droid Turbo issue? I also started a thread, and I've only gotten a response from a FAKE verizon rep.

0 Likes
cookamatic
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having a difficult time hearing the personi am talking to... the volume is very weak I have tried everything suggested on your website and I have tried everything suggested in the community forum the volume is turned up 100% and I still am having difficulty hearing my caller..it doesn't go in or out..I have to press the phone to my ear very hard to hear the person I am talking to

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

WarsDarksider
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried. Might be defective. Good luck Cook!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The good news is that we are all real. We want to ask questions to get to the bottom of this and report to the manufacturer so we can get this resolved. We want to make sure you have the best volume on your Droid Turbo's.
May I ask what software version you have? Go to Apps>Settings>System>About Phone>System version is under legal information.

TamaraH_VZW

WarsDarksider
Enthusiast - Level 2

then please check this out when you have a chance!

VoLTE Broke my Wifi

0 Likes
cookamatic
Enthusiast - Level 2

21.44.8 quark Verizon.Verizon.en.us<http://Verizon.Verizon.en.us>

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes