photos not sending or receiving via Text MS or Email.
Angel1nDistress

I can send and recieve text messages, but not if there are photos attached. and I can not send a text message to more than one person at a time. and my email will not sync. My last email I can view was dated 4 days ago. It has just stopped syncing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: photos not sending or receiving via Text MS or Email.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you trying to send/receive photo messages over wi-fi?  They will only send/receive if you are connected to Verizon's cellular network.

There are several threads on this forum the past week or so about e-mail syncing issues ... seems to be affecting several phones and e-mail services (but mostly Yahoo and AOL).  It's speculated that it's a Verizon issue; hopefully whatever it is will be corrected soon.  In the meantime, you may want to try setting your e-mail up under 'Other' or use an app from the Play Store (like Yahoo Mail or K-9).

0 Likes
Re: photos not sending or receiving via Text MS or Email.
Montel2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Check account settings for email, there is an option for "download attachments over wifi", "synch over wifi only" and "mailbox check frequency" that may be the issue. Make sure settings->mobile networks-> "data enabled" is on.

0 Likes