phones disconnecting when starting smart switch
mbaker11

I am attempting to move apps from m galaxy s3 to galaxy s6.  Installed Samsung smart switch and after taping connect on sending phone they appear to connect briefly before a pop up message saying phones have disconnected.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: phones disconnecting when starting smart switch
mama23dogs
Legend

I Never had any luck with smart switch either.

i Switched from GS3 to a Note 3 and would be happy to go through it with you.

1. Your apps will be in your Google account, Google wallet will have a record of in app purchase or upgrades, so don't worry about those.

2.  have you logged in to your Samsung and Google accounts?   Then access the play store, tap the menu bars at upper left and select 'my apps'.   Install any apps you want on the phone.  Any purchased or upgraded apps will have codes in Google wallet (also in play store) to get the upgraded version.

pretty much all else will sync over.

let me know if you need additional info.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: phones disconnecting when starting smart switch
mama23dogs
Legend

I Never had any luck with smart switch either.

i Switched from GS3 to a Note 3 and would be happy to go through it with you.

1. Your apps will be in your Google account, Google wallet will have a record of in app purchase or upgrades, so don't worry about those.

2.  have you logged in to your Samsung and Google accounts?   Then access the play store, tap the menu bars at upper left and select 'my apps'.   Install any apps you want on the phone.  Any purchased or upgraded apps will have codes in Google wallet (also in play store) to get the upgraded version.

pretty much all else will sync over.

let me know if you need additional info.

0 Likes