can I purchase a verizon cellphone from amazon and swap my number over

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: outside phone purchase
rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, or you can purchase off Amazon using your number for the purchase.

When purchasing on Amazon, they will ask if you are a new or existing customer of Verizon. If you state you are an existing customer, you will input your number and they will check your upgrade eligibility. There is no need to "swap" your number over to the phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, or you can purchase off Amazon using your number for the purchase.

When purchasing on Amazon, they will ask if you are a new or existing customer of Verizon. If you state you are an existing customer, you will input your number and they will check your upgrade eligibility. There is no need to "swap" your number over to the phone.

0 Likes
rlloyd4961

thank you very much

0 Likes
rlloyd4961
LG Lucid 4G VS840 Verizon CDMA Cellphone, 8GB, Black ...found this on amazon but did not ask for any Verizon info..can I still buy this and get my # swapped from my old phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rlloyd4961,

Getting a new device is exciting, no matter where you purchase. Assuming the device is as described, you are able to activate a Verizon Wireless compatible phone directly on your My Verizon account. Click the link for more info http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/activate-device-faqs/

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes