other phone text messages
Tonka5

There used to be another phone on my account. I wanted to know if there is a way to get a report of a specif phone number that the phone sent texts to or received texts from. Also if there was a way to see if any phone calls were made back and forth.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: other phone text messages
VZWisOVERRATED

if you are a vzw account manager or owner you just go to the devices phone number in your online account and you can view usage and messaging details.  but if you are just a member ur unable to view the timestamps and number details

0 Likes
Re: other phone text messages
VZWisOVERRATED

and if you want to get really intrusive like me, download the vzw messaging app and subscribe to the integrated messaging.once you enter the desired phone's number in and press send confirmation text, its gunna send that person;s phone a text message.  so if this is supposed to be on the downlow, u may want to wait to get the persons phone when they r sleeping or in shower and you can delete the message Verizon sends after you copy the confirmation code. enter it into your new vzw messaging app.  remember delete confirmation code on target phone if this is all supposed to be 007 status.  now you can quietly monitor ever single message that comes in and out wether they deleted or not

0 Likes