organizing pictures on my droid eris and transfering pictures from my droid to my pc
DICKENSDROID

I need to organizing pictures on my droid eris and transfer pictures from my droid to my pc. Can anyone tell me how to organize my pictures into folders and how to rename folders on my droid. And is there a way to send them from my droid to my pc in groups and not one by one seperate emails?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: organizing pictures on my droid eris and transfering pictures from my droid to my pc
Iceman1906
Contributor - Level 1

If you connect your droid up to your pc through usb, you will be able to access the files and folders on the SD card. You can go into the photos folder to add, delete, rename, or move folders and pictures. You can also cut, copy, and paste the pictures in large groups over to your pc.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: organizing pictures on my droid eris and transfering pictures from my droid to my pc
Iceman1906
Contributor - Level 1

If you connect your droid up to your pc through usb, you will be able to access the files and folders on the SD card. You can go into the photos folder to add, delete, rename, or move folders and pictures. You can also cut, copy, and paste the pictures in large groups over to your pc.

0 Likes
sonicskye

Ok, so i have selected my devise to be used as a disk drive. Enabled the USB debugging and when i open the file to view my pictures, the "picture" folder says it's empty. I need to export these pictures for work and none of what any of these sites are saying is working,

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Pictures taken with the Eris are located in the DCIM folder.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes