note edge
pattycaro
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am on the fence about getting the note edge. I like the uniqueness of it but just wondering if it would get old quick and then I am locked into a contract or edge plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: note edge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, pattycaro! I can definitely relate to wanting to make sure you get a phone that you will love and enjoy. The Note Edge is a sweet device that features a very unique screen display. The phone features a lot of the awesome services that most of the Galaxy devices offer, but it does feature that curved end, which can help make it easy to spot new messages and info. If that is something that you can utilize in a daily basis, jump in!

http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/galaxy-note-edge/

Check out some of our user reviews if you like!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

rcschnoor
Legend

Only you can answer that question. Some may think it will get old, others may think otherwise. Only you can answer for yourself.Smiley Happy

buttonbellyfarm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had a Note 4 since December And love it. It has, however, required some adjustments ... As a girl, I carry a purse. Now the size of the Note must be taken into consideration. If I were a guy, I'd have a hard time imagining wearing it on a belt ... But technologically, I love it's many features. And I love the quick charge! P.S. I decided to go back to Galaxy phones after having an iPhone 5 for two years.