note 3 issues
Billyr914

Having issues with my Galaxy Note 3 since 4.4.2 update.

Dropped calls - Both receiving and making calls. Have to call 2 or more times to get a call out.

Calls direct to voice mail without a ring notification

No longer receiving personal emails. I receive business emails from company server and hotmail emails, but my personal emails don't push to my phone. I get them on my tablet without issues.

Use to get 3 or more service bars, now only 1

Anyone else experiencing these problems?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: note 3 issues
FirefighterBgRG
Enthusiast - Level 3
Galaxy Note 3 Kitkat upgrade crashed the OS. Factory reset and now virtually no network connectivity.

I just put a long post in the above thread about this.

0 Likes
Billyr914

Thanks. I read your issues and they really do mirror mine. I had forgotten the delayed text issue.

My Baseband listing is NC4.

I use my phone for business and these issues are very frustrating and frustrating for my customers when they can't get a call through to me.

I've also had several calls to Verizon Tech Support. They told me on the first call that there's a network issue in my zip code. That was 2 weeks ago.

With my last call, they are sending me a new SIM card to hopefully correct the signal issue. I should have it tomorrow and will see if it corrects my problems. If that doesn't work we will do a hard reset and if that doesn't help, they suggested sending a new phone.

But after what you posted, I'm not optimistic that anything but a OS update will resolve the problems.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FirefighterBgRG,

I'm sorry to hear about your issues with your Galaxy Note 3.  I'm a huge fan of Samsung's devices myself, but software updates can be a little tricky at times.  I have read your post in the other thread regarding your issues.  It sounds like you really have done everything you can with your particular Note 3.  We may need to look into replacement options for you.

I will follow you through our forums here.  If you could please follow back and DM us.  Here are some instructions; http://vz.to/1v0uLEw  .

Look forward to hearing from you!

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
FirefighterBgRG
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have followed your profile, but it says you have to approve before I can direct message.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Be sure to send the Follow request to trevorc_vzw  and not the generic Verizon Wireless Customer Support profile.