no email?
CinCee

I received an email from verizon that says after march 16 I may not be able to get email on my device/app.  What the heck? What's up with that or is it a scam email?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no email?
Vic2448
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received the same

0 Likes
nicholas_g
Contributor - Level 3

I would call Verizon directly and ask. What email client are you using?

0 Likes
Vic2448
Enthusiast - Level 2

COMCAST. The email stated it applied to certain phones, but I can't find anything on their website that tells which ones. My phone is only 6 months old.

0 Likes
nicholas_g
Contributor - Level 3

Which email client? The factory one?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this email mystery solved! When did you receive this email? That is not something that we actively sent out. Whcih email platform are you using?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

While we certainly want you able to receive your email, things like this may also be related to your email itself.  What exactly did the message you received say?
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes