no 3g/data wifi only... anyone else?
nalchemist

I have a droid r2d2  last Thursday I left my home for an all day trip and never received another email until I hooked in to a wifi source. worked thru tech service, and they said it must be the phone.

Because I have one of the rare unlimited plans, I do not want to change plan or phone so I bought a new phone from the internet... activated it this morning and still the same issue... no wifi, no email or data. 3g non functional, I can get calls and text messages (limited)

There was a service ticket filled out but from of what I read there may not be much hope here... I am running out of patience   Anyone have any suggestions?

Or should I kiss Verizon off... I have been with them for years and years, but what good is a phone with unlimited data if you cant get data?????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no 3g/data wifi only... anyone else?
jesterbone

I have the same issue with my new Kyocera Brigadier. No internet. Had it for 2 days, then it dropped off. wifi only. I can't say it's Verizon because my friends use Verizon and they can connect just fine when mine can't . I think the quality of the phones they offer are just poor. So much for quality control.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@nalchemist

I'm so sorry to hear of your experience with your devices!  I want to ensure you're able to connect to the Verizon Wireless data network again.

What model phone do you have activated to this line now?  Does it display a 3G or 4G signal?  In what zip code are you experiencing this problem?  Please keep me posted so that I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jesterbone. Thank you for reaching out to us. We're here to help get your data service working with your Brigadier. I recommend performing a hard reset, which simulates a battery pull. This is done by holding your power button down for about 10-15 seconds, until your phone shuts off. I also recommend looking in Settings>Data Usage, and make sure limit data usage is not active.

Let us know!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes