Re: nexus 6 lost voice, still have data
markperloe

It took two weeks to get to the proper person to address this concern. Please credit my account for the time from the upgrade to when the issue was resolved.

Access to tech support is time consuming and mind numbing. Not being able to reaccess a tech at the escalated level requires a 30 minute waste of time speaking with people who would not take the time to read what should have been copious notes from more than a dozen calls. The only reason Verizon can survive such poor customer support is that others are just as bad.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jebnar,

I am terribly sorry to see that you are still having problems with your phone, even after a factory reset! I'd like to look into this matter more closely, and help to resolve it for you. Please reply to my Direct Message, so I can assist further.

MichelleH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
markperloe

See of can find out what they did in Georgia to fix this. It was not a problem with my phone. Do Verizon regions share data?

0 Likes
Jebnar

hmm this is very fishy.....

Hello Jebnar!

It sounds like you did a great job with troubleshooting. What stood out to me is that you did a factory reset, but still had this issue. I want to look into this more closely, and check your account to see what else could be causing this. Please provide your full name, mobile number & billing system password so I can review your account and assist further.

Thanks,

MichelleH_VZW

Why ask for my password?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Jebnar

I understand your concern regarding the message that was sent regarding account information, I would be as well. In order for us to fully troubleshoot we do need to gain access to your account for different tools we have access to. If you haven't done so already and would like for us to proceed with troubleshooting please reply to MichelleH_VZW direct message.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes