new to ALLY/ Droid
rocky281

I have a SD card from my old ENV Touch with all my pics. I loaded it into the ALLY but how do I save them to the new phone and take out the old card. Also should I stop all the activity of my apps. in my Apps. manager that are running and always open?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: new to ALLY/ Droid
shwnktrna

I had to take my new card and put it in my old phone put it on there then put it in my new phone i dont think there is a way to actually put it on the phone itself. i was givin a list of apps that the store i bought it at recommend to download and the advanced task killer helps close out things and it is free. i really like it. saves battery power n clears out the things that stop loading and dont make it any further. i hope i kinda helped :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Re: new to ALLY/ Droid
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3
Your best bet is probably to connect your cards to your computer and transfer them that way. I would suggest taking at least one picture with your new phone and putting your old pictures in the same folder. Also, don't worry about killing off apps and processes in the background. The android os holds them in memory just in case you might use them later. Eventually, if they never get used, android will kill them off on it's own. Plus, killing off the wrong thing can cause problems.
0 Likes